2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be alone here but seeing our 250k a week player on a yacht, vaping during the season doesn't sit right with me. He's had all summer to do that. He should be on that training pitch getting himself as fit as possible.

He's not even been told to train with the team till lately why would he be arsed to get fit for a manager that doesn't want to use him? International break; enjoy yourself Jimbo.

Why would it be sarcasm?
Okay then

1. Where have you got £250k from now? Does his wage just keep rising week after week?
2. He was given time off by the club (Benitez’s decision) like every other player not on international duty. he can do what he pleases - he went to see his mates for 2 days, did a charity event and flew back
3) he has been in training all throughout this bar the 10-day period he had to isolate. He was training before the Brighton game, training over the break and has been training in the last week after their holiday they were given

Okay then

1. Where have you got £250k from now? Does his wage just keep rising week after week?
2. He was given time off by the club (Benitez’s decision) like every other player not on international duty. he can do what he pleases - he went to see his mates for 2 days, did a charity event and flew back
3) he has been in training all throughout this bar the 10-day period he had to isolate. He was training before the Brighton game, training over the break and has been training in the last week after their holiday they were given
Ok mate

He's not even been told to train with the team till lately why would he be arsed to get fit for a manager that doesn't want to use him? International break; enjoy yourself Jimbo.
he’s been training with the team all through bar when he was isolating - that Colombian journo got it mixed up (whether the isolation thing was just a convenient excuse for all involved, we won’t ever know for sure)

he was filmed training with the squad before the Brighton game

"As a manager you put a team on the pitch that can win games so I am not checking the name of the player, the popularity or how many followers they have in their social media, it's just to be sure that they can do the job."
Well said Benitez. I hope Rodriguez read that as, it related to him.
Boss man laying down the law to the legend of the twittersphere.

Good to see.

Andy Hunter said he's on 200k a week.

Find me a better source than that.
All the club journos were briefed last year it was much less

now when Everton wanted rid they got briefed it was more

I imagine he’s on a very big sum even by footballer’s wages. But the way it suddenly came out that he was on 200k was all very convenient

and whatever he’s on, he’s here now and should be used accordingly

Only thing i can recall the club down playing when he signed was a transfer fee, cant recall anything about wages….. if anything it was very quiet on that front from memory, sure they didn’t dispute reports he was on £90k but they defo didn’t support them either.
In fact i cant recall the club ever being forthcoming with player wages either confirming or denying them.

Pretty sure we had to buy out his final year (which is money that fulfils Madrids contractual obligation to him - ie goes straight in his back pocket) hence why money was exchanged but not a transfer fee. Which is why his youth team were moaning they didn’t get a solidarity payment.

Might be alone here but seeing our 250k a week player on a yacht, vaping during the season doesn't sit right with me. He's had all summer to do that. He should be on that training pitch getting himself as fit as possible.
I was shocked to mate. The video of our £500k per week manager covered in lard on a beach with a herd of walruses during the international break made me feel uneasy. I could see that Benitez was clearly not match fit, and I hear that he was talking to the other walruses about James, saying that his Columbian abs aren't all that, about commitment to paella and all sorts. Worrying times!

I was shocked to mate. The video of our £500k per week manager covered in lard on a beach with a herd of walruses during the international break made me feel uneasy. I could see that Benitez was clearly not match fit, and I hear that he was talking to the other walruses about James, saying that his Columbian abs aren't all that, about commitment to paella and all sorts. Worrying times!
So he's been in Yates too. Great

Status
Not open for further replies.