2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair mate, I think its a viral situation that his infected certain posters on GOT. I'd suggest plenty of rest, plenty of water and give GOT a miss until you're feeling better.
It's alright mate. I'm not punching walls, making stuff up and frothing at the mouth because an ex kopite has ended up our manager. I'm fine and dandy. You should try some herb.

The problem is if you booted Benitez tomorrow who seriously comes in that is good enough to take us where the fanbase want us to be?

There are about 4 genuine world class managers knocking around Europe atm and two of them are Guardiola and Klopp who wouldn't come here. The other two for me are Simeone & Conte.

The tier below is the likes of Tuchel, Benitez and Ancelotti and Carlo did bugger all here and we already have Benitez.
Graham Potter mate. NEA.

The problem is if you booted Benitez tomorrow who seriously comes in that is good enough to take us where the fanbase want us to be?

There are about 4 genuine world class managers knocking around Europe atm and two of them are Guardiola and Klopp who wouldn't come here. The other two for me are Simeone & Conte.

The tier below is the likes of Tuchel, Benitez and Ancelotti and Carlo did bugger all here and we already have Benitez.

i mostly agree with this argument

but you can not be grouping Tuchel with benitez and ancelotti

it makes zero sense

It's alright mate. I'm not punching walls, making stuff up and frothing at the mouth because an ex kopite has ended up our manager. I'm fine and dandy. You should try some herb.
Oh mate, please be careful. There was a recent study that found that taking herb causes some to lose their ability to distinguish between red and blue.

Screenshot_20210910-233739_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210910-233755_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210910-233807_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just gonna leave these here...

I disagree. Last season this same squad would have finished top 4 with a bit better luck with injuries.
Every team has injuries. Every team can say they would have performed better if they'd had more luck. Do you think it's likely that any squad will go a whole season without injuries? No, and we have don't have any depth. We finished 10th and after 38 games that's where we deserved to finish.

We have a squad thats filled with International footballers.

And its not Nations like Belgium or other no marks, its rammed full of Elite footballers.

But yeah, keep playing the "woe is Rafael" song.

Can not wait for all you cultists to turn on him.
You think Belgium's squad are no marks??? Okay....

Status
Not open for further replies.