Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demanding a player actually be committed and fit before he plays

The absolute cheek of him!!

And we wonder why our squad have taken the mick out of us all for years with fans and ex managers alike being subjugate to the numerous overpaid wasters we've had over recent seasons.
we could have Ronaldo and Messi playing here, and if for whatever reason Benitez found a way of freezing them out you'd back him for it, so I'll ignore your comments.

I like Rafael and James. I don’t think it’s been unfair to James for anyone that’s watched the games last year and this year. The style is different to last year. Way better intensity and the pressing is better. Last year we barely pressed and waited for them to get to our final third before trying to counter.

If James wants to get in the team, he has to show he can do it. They’ll probably give him time in a league cup game to show if he can adapt.

Benitez > James. I think it's good management, time will tell but you can guarantee if James gets fit and stats playing well then wall-punchers on here will just say "see, Rafalafel hasn't got a clue" and if he doesn't bother to get himself fit it will all be the managers fault.

No player is bigger than the club.
No individual is bigger than the club, player, manager or owner.

Could become the greatest bit of man management ever if he comes in needing to make a point and plays well. His stock has slipped a bit... All down to him how he responds and if he has the hunger.

Guess we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.