2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it pathetic or embarrassing? If you think he is not good enough to be Everton manager, then that is your opinion. I think he had his time at Valencia, where he had a Midas touch and was successful at Liverpool to an extent, since then he is living off past glories. Some like him, some don't - not really that big a deal!!

The problem is if you booted Benitez tomorrow who seriously comes in that is good enough to take us where the fanbase want us to be?

There are about 4 genuine world class managers knocking around Europe atm and two of them are Guardiola and Klopp who wouldn't come here. The other two for me are Simeone & Conte.

The tier below is the likes of Tuchel, Benitez and Ancelotti and Carlo did bugger all here and we already have Benitez.

And then I named the 1s I consider Elite.

Anyway, ive noticed that all you want to do is argue with people, across multiple threads, I wonder what your old username was banned for.

So I have reached my limit of fuelling your microaggressions, goodbye.
No, I don't at all. I've never been on here before. You're deflecting because I've just shown you up with your own words.

All the best though, not arguing with you, I'm just disagreeing with some of your points (I usually agree with most of your stuff) sorry that you can't handle that. I don't like Benitez either, I just don't like the cult who are so desperate for him to fail they have deluded themselves. I want us to succeed regardless of who the manager is. He's doing a good job so far.

The problem is if you booted Benitez tomorrow who seriously comes in that is good enough to take us where the fanbase want us to be?

There are about 4 genuine world class managers knocking around Europe atm and two of them are Guardiola and Klopp who wouldn't come here. The other two for me are Simeone & Conte.

The tier below is the likes of Tuchel, Benitez and Ancelotti and Carlo did bugger all here and we already have Benitez.
Tuchel is much closer to Guardiola and Klopp than the others you've named here.

Not to dispute the main point of your post.

Bad luck with injuries as I said. Plus he was 14 points ahead of 12th and 3 points off 6th. Fine margins.

I also think, with hindsight, that Carlo wasn't arsed. Very negative. I think we were an experiment for his son

Benitez's press conference comments about James

flying-kick-kick.gif
Spot on mate, it is clear that James is living in the poor fella's head. Everything he talks about revolves around James. He can see history repeating. Brands will need to keep an eye on management as well as recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.