2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm worrying that its more of the same, 32 years old 2 year contract. If he doesn't work out or if Benitez is sacked before the end of the season, it will be very difficult to move him on if he's on more than 35k per week.

So once again potentially paying high wages to somebody we can't shift. We have to move on from signing old players on high wages.

Don't get me wrong, I think he will be a good option, certainly better than King or Kean but, yes I'm afraid it does matter what his wage is and he should have been given 1 year with a further years option.
he's 31 on a two year deal. Liverpool have just given 31 yr old Henderson a 4 year deal, and he's centre mid. Weve got things to ponder, but this deal aint one of them other than, 'well done us'.

he's 31 on a two year deal. Liverpool have just given 31 yr old Henderson a 4 year deal, and he's centre mid. Weve got things to ponder, but this deal aint one of them other than, 'well done us'.
He's 32 in about 3 weeks but ok split hairs. It's your opinion that we don't have to ponder this, its my opinion that we do.

For the record Henderson hasn't been in semi retirement in China or on loan in Russia for the past 2 years, but, ok Benitez thought it was a good idea to give him 2 years and of course if we dare to criticise Benitez we are members of a cult.

Well done us for signing somebody that literally nobody else wants for free on a 2 year deal despite him being virtually 32 years old.

Class scouting network EFC, amazing.

He's 32 in about 3 weeks but ok split hairs. It's your opinion that we don't have to ponder this, its my opinion that we do.

For the record Henderson hasn't been in semi retirement in China or on loan in Russia for the past 2 years, but, ok Benitez thought it was a good idea to give him 2 years and of course if we dare to criticise Benitez we are members of a cult.
im not splitting hairs. you got his age wrong. where does it say he's been in semi retirement? You choose to criticise Benitez for not giving him a one year deal? why should rondon take a one year deal. no player aged 31 would. they'd be crazy. most players in his position would be pushing for 3 years. to get q player this good in on a free transfer age 31 is excellent business. no doubt you were also complaining about Gray and Townsend when they signed?

Well done us for signing somebody that literally nobody else wants for free on a 2 year deal despite him being virtually 32 years old.

Class scouting network EFC, amazing.
yes, he's rubbish. The whole league is laughing at our Rondon deal. Well, we'll see wont we. lets see how rubbish he is

Where does it say he’s been in semi retirement?

im not splitting hairs. you got his age wrong. where does it say he's been in semi retirement? You choose to criticise Benitez for not giving him a one year deal? why should rondon take a one year deal. no player aged 31 would. they'd be crazy. most players in his position would be pushing for 3 years. to get q player this good in on a free transfer age 31 is excellent business. no doubt you were also complaining about Gray and Townsend when they signed?
No I wasn’t I thought Gray was good business and if you think Rondon at 31 years and 48 weeks was great business it’s not worth arguing with you because we will never agree in a month of Sundays, but, it’s all about opinions, or should be. I’m happy for you and your love for Benitez, I don’t share it but I will get on with it and hope that he makes a success of it, I’ll never be able to do much more than tolerate him, but, that doesn’t make me any less of a Blue than any other fan

I respect their opinions, even if I don’t share them and I would like the same consideration from other Blues on here.

He's a right good player this lad. Vastly, vastly underated by many who have never really seen him play. Wouldn't imagine there would be many better forwards willing to play second fiddle and prepared to come here.

He's gonna surprise a lot on here. Outstanding link and hold up play due to his technical ability and first touch, quicker than you'd think. He's a very, very good back up to have. I've a feeling he'll push DCL for that starting berth as well as the season goes on.

Haha. Calling out his birthday in 3 weeks is literally you splitting hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.