2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for him to score with a header, so I can say ‘ he leapt like a Salomon at the far post’. Seriously though, I wish the lad all the best, but, his contract is far too long and his wages are far too high.

He’s a back up striker, 32 years of age and coming to us off the back of 2 years in semi retirement in China. If he doesn’t work out this season, good luck with moving him on if his wages are anything like what has been rumoured.

We bought him on a tuesday and my heart stood still
De do ron don don, de do ron don
somebody told me that he liked blue bill

YEAH - my heart stood still
YEAH - he likes blue bill
AND - when he scores a goal

IDGAF if you hate it - it's out there now
Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh! Ear worm! Ear worm! That bloody song will be fixed in my poor leaking brain for weeks now. I hope you’re proud of yourself young man! :(

I can’t wait for him to score with a header, so I can say ‘ he leapt like a Salomon at the far post’. Seriously though, I wish the lad all the best, but, his contract is far too long and his wages are far too high.

He’s a back up striker, 32 years of age and coming to us off the back of 2 years in semi retirement in China. If he doesn’t work out this season, good luck with moving him on if his wages are anything like what has been rumoured.
whats his wages mate?

….I reckon he’ll be a crowd favourite.

The upper body bulk is his physical character, it makes him particularly powerful in the air because defenders can’t impact the leap. Lescott and Distin were similar, we should be a threat from crosses when he’s on the pitch.
Stylistically, he seems a great fit for how Benitez wants us to play. He'll be physical enough for the league and has scored roughly 1/3 for West Brom and Newcastle.

He managed a decent number of assists at Newcastle too, so anything like the goals and assist tally at Newcastle and he'll be a very useful signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.