Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, did he even try for Dalot? We're absolutely not their rivals this year ffs
They wouldn’t loan us Romero last season when we had Ancelotti, they supposedly blocked a loan approach for Van De Beek from us today, no way would they have loaned us Dalot

PSX_20210831_225006.jpg

We made bids for Diaz, maitland niles , Patterson and Jebbison apparently.
And then didn't spend a penny.
Some thing really doesn't add up there .
Only the media suggested we'd made bids for those players, the club never comment.
The Diaz chat was dependant upon James and there's the stumbling block.
Arsenal weren't willing to release AMN to a Premier League competitor.
The Patterson and Jebbison stories, take with a massive pinch of salt.

At least big tez has got a free hit this season, Board haven’t backed him at all here
Why on earth did he come here then? He has past form for arguing with previous boards about transfer budgets.Are you saying he was lied to by our board?
Surely not. lol lol

When I’ve seen Spurs play, which isn’t that often I must admit. But he’s always looked an ok player to me. Being ok here would ge an improvement on most of our signings. We need a RB one looks to be available with premier league experience on a free, beggars can’t be choosers, I’d take him.

I'm only going off what my Spurs mate used to say and him being a season ticket holder he saw plenty of him, his take was he was a liability and a terrible player.

We made bids for Diaz, maitland niles , Patterson and Jebbison apparently.
And then didn't spend a penny.
Some thing really doesn't add up there .
I agree. We’re always told that clubs have their number 1, 2 and 3 targets when looking to fill a position. To go for the ones you’ve highlighted and then to not end up with anyone is unforgivable. Absolute shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.