Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rondon will do alright, but I still find it strange how managers always go after players they’ve previously managed, we must have scouts all over the world and the best we come up with is a 32 year old from the Chinese league.

Weird that soccer ball is still very much like any other job in that it’s all about who you know.
I guess we wouldn’t have been anywhere near Rondon if we had room to spend major sums on players. With a limited budget the manager knows what he’s getting I suppose.

I have defended Brands, as I thought he had a difficult job shifting poor players on high wages, but this is the final straw for me.

He has left us with an unbalanced squad and we are unfortunately a few injuries from being in trouble. For a guy who doesn't like to buy in January, he has a long time to strategise and a small window to execute and he hasn't done that in any from.

To keep our best players we have to show progress and if i was Digne, Richy, DCL etc I would be thinking this is my last season.

He has to go.

So we are basically in a check mate that we can’t spend because we can’t sell, as people saying FFP. Why is he still in a job if he got the club to this situation. Everyone he trying to get off the books he signed and put them on their wages

I guess we wouldn’t have been anywhere near Rondon if we had room to spend major sums on players. With a limited budget the manager knows what he’s getting I suppose.
The thing is DCL and Richy will always be favoured as first choice strikers, Kean worked out that, top striker is going to come here to keep the bench warm. But Rondon i imagine won’t be to bothered doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.