Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Rondon will do alright, but I still find it strange how managers always go after players they’ve previously managed, we must have scouts all over the world and the best we come up with is a 32 year old from the Chinese league.

Weird that soccer ball is still very much like any other job in that it’s all about who you know.

He's cack mate, I've got a Spurs mate and he was always saying he was a liability when he played and made too many mistakes. His name used to be greeted with groans around the stadium, mates words not mine.
When I’ve seen Spurs play, which isn’t that often I must admit. But he’s always looked an ok player to me. Being ok here would ge an improvement on most of our signings. We need a RB one looks to be available with premier league experience on a free, beggars can’t be choosers, I’d take him.

Rondon. Rondon. Wtf everton. Wtf are the recruitment team being paid for. No right back. Utterly dreadful. Do I have permission to wet the bed now or have to wait the full 13 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.