Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem for us is if you play in the PL you need 2 out of your 3 man midfield to have pace and mobility and we haven't/still dont.

Doucoure/Allan/James
Doucoure/Allan/Gylfi
Doucoure/Allan/Gomes
Doucoure/Davies/James
Doucoure/Davies/Gylfi
Doucoure/Davies/Gomes

And so on every combination has us beaten for pace its why for me if James goes im not fussed providing a player with pace and creativity comes in as you'll notice the difference straight away.
That’s just not true though. Where is the pace in:
Pogba, McTominay, Fred, Fernandes, Matic, Van De Beek? Comfortably finished in the champions league.
Even City - Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogen, Fernandinho, none of them rapid and won the league easily last year. I’m sure I could do more but I can’t be bothered. Kante is probably the most effective midfielder in the world in his position yet he’s not pacey, just has an incredible engine - much like Doucoure (though obviously a far better player).

We have one of the worst midfields in the league.

Spineless slow crabs.

Gomes offers nothing apart from looking pretty as players jog past him and he doesn’t assist or score.

siggy - enough said.

allan has been largely underwhelming.

tom Davies, bar a coupe of games despite being given chance after chance has been woeful and a decent manager would have sold or loaned him far away.

iwobi is the worst signing we’ve ever made for the outlay. Coasting along doing nothing and costing a fortune.

delph - what needs to be said.

We have one of the worst midfields in the league.

Spineless slow crabs.

Gomes offers nothing apart from looking pretty as players jog past him and he doesn’t assist or score.

siggy - enough said.

allan has been largely underwhelming.

tom Davies, bar a coupe of games despite being given chance after chance has been woeful and a decent manager would have sold or loaned him far away.

iwobi is the worst signing we’ve ever made for the outlay. Coasting along doing nothing and costing a fortune.

delph - what needs to be said.

What do you think about Doucoure mate ?

dutch reporter saying Dumfries continues to train alone. Mutiple clubs have contacted PSV and he has yet to make up his mind. If Villa are interested it is a real worry. As with the Grealish money they will more easily agree a deal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.