Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
leicester won the prem with a back 4 which included danny simpson, wes morgan, christian fuchs and marcin wasilewski

horrendous....
Exactly. If the team is greater than the sum of its parts then that’s a good thing. Townsend was fairly open about being told he’s a squad player so I would imagine he’ll not be starting unless he forces his way in.

Richy and DCL will obvs be first choice and I can see Gray getting quite a few games. Still time for more signings if they can offload a couple more players.

So many things wrong with this

We never even won yesterday and I'm sure your half joking with the trophy comment but come on...

Doing a very good job so far.

Doesn't trust Brands with the signings either so brought in two bhoys for a combined £1.5 million who looked two of our better players in comparison to the glut of waste Brands has brought in... £27 million for Iwobi, £22 million for Gomes - bloke needs turfing out of the club he's horrendous.

Hopefully the club back the bloke this window as he's fighting an uphill battle this season with those kinds of wasters still in the squad.

Doesn't trust Brands with the signings either so brought in two bhoys for a combined £1.5 million who looked two of our better players in comparison to the glut of waste Brands has brought in... £27 million for Iwobi, £22 million for Gomes - bloke needs turfing out of the club he's horrendous.

Hopefully the club back the bloke this window as he's fighting an uphill battle this season with those kinds of wasters still in the squad.

Doing good so far based on playing a mid table championship team, a league one/two team and some farmers?

How has he done a good job so far? He can only be judged on how he starts the actual season, I'm willing to give the man a chance but you can't be saying he's doing a good job based on a couple of warm up games

Are you still here? Spouting exactly the same lines you've been spouting for months? Change the record a bit fella

Doing good so far based on playing a mid table championship team, a league one/two team and some farmers?

How has he done a good job so far?
He can only be judged on how he starts the actual season, I'm willing to give the man a chance but you can't be saying he's doing a good job based on a couple of warm up games

1. Won 3 pre season games out of 3 (dont tell me the Cult wouldn't have been all over him had he lost those 3 'meaningless' games).

2. Came in and immediately realised we lack pace and width in the side

3. Actually coaches the players unlike a certain Mr Ancelotti

4. Trying to bolster the squad under severe FFP restrictions thanks to our hapless DOF

I actually thought we looked a lot better in transition last night.

Far more attempted forward passes then last season.

Let’s see if that continues as that was definitely an area most felt frustrated with last season

1. Won 3 pre season games out of 3 (dont tell me the Cult wouldn't have been all over him had he lost those 3 'meaningless' games).

2. Came in and immediately realised we lack pace and width in the side

3. Actually coaches the players unlike a certain Mr Ancelotti

4. Trying to bolster the squad under severe FFP restrictions thanks to our hapless DOF

1) we have won 2 from 3, last night's full time result was a draw, poor quality teams as well, foolish to judge a manager based on pre season games

2) he's doing a good job because he realised we was slow? Me dog could have told us that

3) wow what a man, he's actually doing his job?

4) Townsend aside who I agree was a Rafael signing, how do you know the other two where from Rafael?

Being honest mate, seems like your trying to hard to sell benitez to everyone

1) we have won 2 from 3, last night's full time result was a draw, poor quality teams as well, foolish to judge a manager based on pre season games

2) he's doing a good job because he realised we was slow? Me dog could have told us that

4) Townsend aside who I agree was a Rafael signing, how do you know the other two where from Rafael?

1. Italy won the Euros on pens - a win is a win in a cup comp.

2. It was obvious we needed pace yet the past 4 managers and our last 2 DOFs hadn't twigged onto it.

3. Yes which is more than the last bloke who the fanbase universally worshipped whilst he pished down their leg and told them it was raining

4. Haven't a clue with Begovic but Gray sounds like he's a Benitez Bhoy listening to the noises when it made the press that we were interested.

Im not trying to sell him to anyone mate if you don't like him thats fine with me im just praising the bloke based on what I've seen so far.

How much do you want Benitez to fail mate?

1. Italy won the Euros on pens - a win is a win in a cup comp.

2. It was obvious we needed pace yet the past 4 managers and our last 2 DOFs hadn't twigged onto it.

3. Yes which is more than the last bloke who the fanbase universally worshipped whilst he pished down their leg and told them it was raining

4. Haven't a clue with Begovic but Gray sounds like he's a Benitez Bhoy listening to the noises when it made the press that we were interested.

Im not trying to sell him to anyone mate if you don't like him thats fine with me im just praising the bloke. I had to listen to people gush over Carlo for the last 18 months despite us playing absolutely turd and any criticism was laughed off.

Winning the euros is different to the florida cup in a friendly haha if he starts the season winning games fair enough, but simply cannot be judged on pre season games.

To be fair, I think even before Carlo dogged us all the links with players seemed to be wide players, regardless of who was manager this season I think we were always gonna go for the same type of player.

Totally agree about Carlo, some of the fans had specs on in regards to Carlo, thought he was largely terrible during his spell and won't miss him myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.