2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get rid of the best player and add more tat, great strategy FB

Pereira tat? Come on mate lol

The problem is mate you're all about the name - James is never fit, leaves us defensively vulnerable as he can't get about the field and turns up when he wants and if he doesnt fancy it he tries getting himself sent off or is "tired".

I hope he stays but im genuinely not arsed if he went as he isn't suited for a side that will only achieve by having 11 fighters with pace and power on the pitch.

Pereira tat? Come on mate lol

The problem is mate you're all about the name - James is never fit, leaves us defensively vulnerable as he can't get about the field and turns up when he wants and if he doesnt fancy it he tries getting himself sent off or is "tired".

I hope he stays but im genuinely not arsed if he went as he isn't suited for a side that will only achieve by having 11 fighters with pace and power on the pitch.
Give over all about the name, the mans a world class footballer get a grip, we haven't signed Pereira either, so far we have Townsend and Gray coming in. I'd rather our strategy was to buy players to help get the best out of our one genuinely quality player than sell him for fast workhorses who don't score or assist at all. James playing half the games still got double than these new journeymen.

Give over all about the name, the mans a world class footballer get a grip, we haven't signed Pereira either, so far we have Townsend and Gray coming in. I'd rather our strategy was to buy players to help get the best out of our one genuinely quality player than sell him for fast workhorses who don't score or assist at all. James playing half the games still got double than these new journeymen.

James isn't suited to mid table Everton lacking pace, power and energy.

If he was a few years younger and wanted to be here long term its perfect as we can add pace around him but he'll be off next summer regardless so for me if he goes whatever sign someone hungry, with pace who wants to be here preferably who can score goals and create chances.

We'll go further with a Pereira than a James imo.

He's another who im not arsed if he leaves tbh.

30, injured a lot and doesn't have any pace.

Get £15 million and reinvest in Pereira at WBA who gets goals, assists, has pace and actually would want to be here.
He’s genuine world class though and despite the links there’s no evidence James definitely wants out.

The injuries aren’t so much of a problem if you complement him with other players

he should always have been the cherry on top, not the whole cake

If he was a few years younger and wanted to be here long term its perfect as we can add pace around him but he'll be off next summer regardless so for me if he goes whatever sign someone hungry, with pace who wants to be here preferably who can score goals and create chances.

Top line, I have just said we need to buy players to complement him.

But you go get the pace in and then have James’ quality on top of that mate.

that’s how you change from being mid-table Everton

as it stands, signing a relegated player, a cast off from Palace, a lad who couldn’t make the grade at Leicester or at Leverkusen (while I don’t mind the Gray signing) and getting asmir begovic doesn’t exactly scream to me of a side who are looking to push for a European place, mate

But you go get the pace in and then have James’ quality on top of that mate.

that’s how you change from being mid-table Everton

as it stands, signing a relegated player, a cast off from Palace, a lad who couldn’t make the grade at Leicester or at Leverkusen (while I don’t mind the Gray signing) and getting asmir begovic doesn’t exactly scream to me of a side who are looking to push for a European place, mate
He doesn't get it mate, at all.

He’s genuine world class though and despite the links there’s no evidence James definitely wants out.

The injuries aren’t so much of a problem if you complement him with other players

he should always have been the cherry on top, not the whole cake

Coutinho was top quality at Liverpool and they sold him and replaced him with yard dogs in the midfield which helped them win the league.

Forget tags like "world class" that means little if they dont suit the team and system.

Man City have world class players but they are also all fighters who torn us apart in a nothing game.

James was in a season defining match against Sheff Utd that put us in a good position for europe and wanted nothing to do with it and tried getting himself sent off.

Doesn't matter how good you are ability wise if you haven't the fight in your belly / are missing half the season - you cant build a team around that player.

Carlo was a disgrace the way he indulged him last season over everyone else. We need an all for one and one for all mentality being built like under Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.