2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think James is staying and if so, where will he play?
I honestly don’t know mate. I don’t trust the people who run the club and I think they’ll see James as an opportunity to get big wages off the books and a fee for a 30-yr-old. But IMO, there’s so many other useless players who need to be binned and James could well prove the difference. I don’t think he’ll sign a new deal, but fwiw, just keep him for the year and see what he can do.

I think he’ll play central or right side, if he stays.

I honestly don’t know mate. I don’t trust the people who run the club and I think they’ll see James as an opportunity to get big wages off the books and a fee for a 30-yr-old. But IMO, there’s so many other useless players who need to be binned and James could well prove the difference. I don’t think he’ll sign a new deal, but fwiw, just keep him for the year and see what he can do.

I don't see him staying and I would be stunned if fat boy plays him on the right, we're going full 80s and 90s Wimbledon for this season - wingers and headers.

He's another who im not arsed if he leaves tbh.

30, injured a lot and doesn't have any pace.

Get £15 million and reinvest in Pereira at WBA who gets goals, assists, has pace and actually would want to be here.

Not necessarily mate but I would say Pereira suits the club more than James at the moment.

Put James in Leicesters team surrounded by pace with Maddison waiting in the wings as solid cover when he's out injured its great.

We on the other hand have little pace and little to no squad depth.
So we get rid of the best player and add more tat, great strategy FB

Status
Not open for further replies.