2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 10
It’s going to
Be interesting to see what he does. Because apparently he likes 4231. Well it doesn’t matter how great the crosses are. Only one in the box is going to be difficult, against the quality teams for DCL in his own.

James or siggurdsson aren’t going to getting in the box to win headers.

Is he thinking 442 which obviously would mean the end for James, I also get the feeling Rafael wants players who work hard.

I suppose a better quality RB added to a right winger who can cross, with Richarlison coming off the left. Would certainly help them two.

Or we get another box to box midfielder who can score. And do away with a number 10. You would think Doucoure wouid benefit from getting on the end of crosses. Scored from a cross v us for Watford a few years ago.

Would love to see James at 10 with two actual wide players and Allan and Docuoure behind him.
Yeah I think it would be good. Still very uncertain that he’ll be here by the time the season starts imo. Would love to keep him but seems like Benitez and the player may have other ideas.

Would love to see James at 10 with two actual wide players and Allan and Docuoure behind him.
This.

We would have any 2 of Allan, Gbamin, Doucoure in the 2, James behind Calvert Lewin, Richarlison or Kean (if he stays) and 2 wide players, which could include Richarlison, Gray, Townshend, Iwobi or potentially 1 of the other names we've been linked with (McNeil, Bailey, Perreira). Instantly we start to look like we have options going forward. Last year, if Richarlison or DCL were out we looked like we would really struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.