Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand that point of view mate, it’s like saying here some gone off chicken, but don’t worry it’s only 25p. Ultimately you are threading water and a high risk of being worse then if you’d sat on your hands.

Ive only watched Gray in highlights if I’m being honest, so dont have a concrete opinion, like I said the Leicester lads didn’t rate him. At worse maybe we’d make a profit selling on to Bourmouth.

Ultimately if you find yourself, having to compromise, reach or dig deep to find positives, they aren’t good signings.
I've seen a decent amount of him mate.

He's quick, direct and likes to carry the ball.

None of our wide options - they aren't really wide players - do that.

So I don't mind the signing at all. It's a small fee, wages won't be high and a short contract too, not tied into anything too long.

As an option to bring off the bench he could be good to have.

I like very little about Everton Football Club at the moment.

And this isn't the jokey stuff now, like I know we all have that love-hate thing.

But right now, I really don't like the direction(less) club, the dreadful running of it, the complete lack of cohesion. Then there's something else which may obviously also have a bearing on that too.

Just all pretty glum.

And this isn't the jokey stuff now, like I know we all have that love-hate thing.

But right now, I really don't like the direction(less) club, the dreadful running of it, the complete lack of cohesion. Then there's something else which may obviously also have a bearing on that too.

Just all pretty glum.

Really, really this.

I don’t recognise this club anymore.

Just all pretty glum.

We've completely lost our way and have no identity. It all goes back to poor recruitment on a repeated basis.

I just want to look forward to the weekend and watching us play but this squad have completely worn me out.

The links to new players show we haven't learned anything either.

We've completely lost our way and have no identity. It all goes back to poor recruitment on a repeated basis.

I just want to look forward to the weekend and watching us play but this squad have completely worn me out.

Aye that's partly it but think there's something else too mate. Not sure I can put my finger on it, but it's been knawing away at me.

I was buzzing during the Euros, but that footy in no way wanted me want Everton back, and in fact, that break I had from them in the first lockdown was actually refreshing.

I did a podcast just before the Euros and felt bad even doing it as I just had no motivation for Everton. Couldn't bring myself to even care less about the new manager.

Maybe it's an age thing, maybe it's my job. Dunno. Just feel no connection with the club at the moment, but then again back in January and February I did, so maybe it's just a recency bias.

We'll see. Just right now, I really don't have that spark for it.

Looking forward to seeing who Eternally Cursed FC will sign after bringing In Gray and Townsend. At this rate I wouldn’t be shocked to see us linked with Hitler’s ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.