Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

he was 19th and villa were below him who got relegated

he finished above norwich and got pipped by sunderland who finished on 39 points with a better goal difference

the myth is expecting that he should have kept newcastle up
They were 18th, 1 point from safety with a game in hand.

His job was to keep them up and he failed.

They were 18th, 1 point from safety with a game in hand.

His job was to keep them up and he failed.
19th

_88699798_table.jpg

Either way, game in hand, 1 point behind (and a Sunderland team that has capitulated since them stayed up) Hired to keep them up. Failed in his job brief. Why are people in love with this kopite and defending him to the hilt? I really dont get it.

he had 10 games to save newcastle

allardyce had 30 games to save sunderland

no one is in love with him

he failed and got them relegated but he stayed on and helped them get promoted the following season

ancelotti failed to get europe despite being top of the league in october and then f'd off at the first given opportunity he had to manage a better side

yet some people will still bum ancelotti to the hilt

You're arguing this like he's our first choice winger, he won't be.

You are also saying he is a misfit, where is this from? I cant see anything which actually backs this.

Ask Leicester fans on the forum or check their forum if they have one...

His head goes down when his silly tricks dont come off and tends to play for himself...thinks hes a superstar who isnt getting "the love".

My opinion is that he had all the media attention which went to his head and hes not developed an end product so sulks on the pitch...

...i believe Leicester fans say the same.

I'm pretty sure we'll be a team that is well organized and balanced. Benitez is quite methodical in his approach, and the training will be of a completely different quality than under Ancelotti.

We'll probably play 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3. We will not see any tiki taka, but instead a team that is constantly trying to exploit the imbalance of the opponents. Something we do through a good defensive game, and this is something Benitez is a champion of. We will play quite directly, and the proportion of sideways passes and backwards passes will be drastically reduced this season.

I understand the skepticism, because I'm skeptical myself, but at least we get a coach who is obsessed with details, world class when it comes to organizing his teams, and who coaches his players unlike Ancelotti.

I'm pretty sure we'll be a team that is well organized and balanced. Benitez is quite methodical in his approach, and the training will be of a completely different quality than under Ancelotti.

We'll probably play 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3. We will not see any tiki taka, but instead a team that is constantly trying to exploit the imbalance of the opponents. Something we do through a good defensive game, and this is something Benitez is a champion of. We will play quite directly, and the proportion of sideways passes and backwards passes will be drastically reduced this season.

I understand the skepticism, because I'm skeptical myself, but at least we get a coach who is obsessed with details, world class when it comes to organizing his teams, and who coaches his players unlike Ancelotti.
I'm amazed the really big clubs weren't in for Benitez after reading that copy and paste from Benitez's blog.

We're so lucky he was available

Status
Not open for further replies.