Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand contract law but I also believe most top level footballers want to play football. If they were told there was zero prospect of selection for the incoming season then some would like to move on. Maybe that's naive, but I find it strange that players would be happy with that situation.

Lots of these players keep getting more chances in the squad and it's hard to understand. They shouldn't be involved in the first team.
ever heard of Winston Bogarde

Looks like James is off to AC Milan...

Apparently this is reliable

The Athletic reported how different James was treated in comparison to the rest of the squad by Ancellotti - essentially "babied" and given a lot of leash.

I have a hard time believing that didn't create a lot of resentment.

Happy to see James go.

Renato sanchez, in this tournament, has been one of the standout midfielders. Energy, passing and dribbling, creativity and always looking to move forward. He can handle himself as well. He's exactly the type of player we need. Bigger clubs than us will be in for him though. We need players of the same ilk and if our coaches can't see that then there's something wrong.
Did he not fail miserably in the PL a few seasons ago

The Athletic reported how different James was treated in comparison to the rest of the squad by Ancellotti - essentially "babied" and given a lot of leash.

I have a hard time believing that didn't create a lot of resentment.

Happy to see James go.
Could see that being the case for sure. Seemed to play in the big games then have an injury for that next month until the next big match.

Status
Not open for further replies.