Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity his "tactics" are so limited. Meet the new boss,same as the old boss.
I wouldn't say they are "limited," but maybe his abilities have turned more defensive than offensive at this stage.

Some of the strategies he put together at Newcastle were very impressive - especially against bigger clubs.

This audit that people are going on about, does it suggest that Benitez was in the running for the job way before people thought he was. A couple of weeks to audit an entire squad pretty impressive, unless of course he’s just gone crap,crap,crap ok, decent, crap, crap. And so on and so on.

Why don't you give it a rest? The bulk of the support will back Benitez and his team, if you don't like it so much, give it a miss for a season or two.
Have to say I respectfully disagree. I actually don't think the bulk will back him. They may be grudgingly silent about it but it's a bit of a leap to say that's a seal of approval. Whether you agree with it or not (and I'm vehemently opposed on every level) I don't believe anyone should be asked to give it a miss just because they're not agreeing.

I wouldn't say they are "limited," but maybe his abilities have turned more defensive than offensive at this stage.

Some of the strategies he put together at Newcastle were very impressive - especially against bigger clubs.
To knick a point,but haven't we just been there.

My god Newcastle were a disgrace to watch against the bigger clubs. I remember them passing the ball to Man City from kick off so they could get straight into their boring defensive shape.

That’s not how Everton should be playing football.

This audit that people are going on about, does it suggest that Benitez was in the running for the job way before people thought he was. A couple of weeks to audit an entire squad pretty impressive, unless of course he’s just gone crap,crap,crap ok, decent, crap, crap. And so on and so on.

What do you think he's been doing since he got home in January?

He has said he extensively follows the Premier League, Championship, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. To the pint that he has 3 or more screens with different matches in at any point. His coaches do the same.

So anyone who isn't an instant Rafafarian is an idiot now? after one day of jarg PR videos?
How the minds of the weak are easily changed.
I’m not a rafafarian whatever that means. But if you boo does that help the team?NO it’s pathetic to boo day 1 welcome back lads. If you don’t like don’t go, these people who say not going and all this crap hear it all the time. They will be there day 1, and if we are successful because that’s what I want because I’m a blue regardless of who is the manager, They will also jump on the band wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.