Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only idiots will boo him, as it’s first game back for ages and probably not a full house. So those who manage to get in will be lucky. Should be creating a Positive atmosphere not a negative one especially first game, just sets the whole season up. Listen he not my first, second, third, fourth choice nothing to do with him managing them and calling us a small club. I’m 27 and this club acts like small club at times, more time than not, especially mentality wise. So couldn’t care less about the comment. We would love it if dunc said that about them. If I was managing everton after a derby I would probably say far worse about the rs hahah. Let’s just getting behind him and the team.
So I won’t boo him obviously but let’s not kid ourselves he won’t get a standing ovation will he ? People could easily shout something , if people there aren’t happy then personally I think they have every right to be disenchanted. Will it help us going forward, absolutely not if there is a negative reaction to this appointment it’s on the owners not the fans .

If you do something despite knowing what the response will be be don't moan when that response occurs .

Only idiots will boo him, as it’s first game back for ages and probably not a full house. So those who manage to get in will be lucky. Should be creating a Positive atmosphere not a negative one especially first game, just sets the whole season up. Listen he not my first, second, third, fourth choice nothing to do with him managing them and calling us a small club. I’m 27 and this club acts like small club at times, more time than not, especially mentality wise. So couldn’t care less about the comment. We would love it if dunc said that about them. If I was managing everton after a derby I would probably say far worse about the rs hahah. Let’s just getting behind him and the team.
So anyone who isn't an instant Rafafarian is an idiot now? after one day of jarg PR videos?
How the minds of the weak are easily changed.

Avoiding taxes (with possible imprisonment) is easier than managing Everton tho
Sorry for being pedantic, but in the interests of clarity and keeping our richer contributors out of clink, tax avoidance is perfectly legal, and it's tax evasion that can lead to sharing a cell with a large, muscular, hairy individual with a pressing need for a physical relationship.

Sorry for being pedantic, but in the interests of clarity and keeping our richer contributors out of clink, tax avoidance is perfectly legal, and it's tax evasion that can lead to sharing a cell with a large, muscular, hairy individual with a pressing need for a physical relationship.

aki.jpg

Says it all that there's no comment from Brands on the press release.
It was Moshiri's appointment. He was on talksport this morning, the loon.
The Benitez experiment is his baby, no one elses.
It could be either, a wonderful roller coaster ride
or
a disaster of epic proportions that we will struggle to ever recover from.

I'll wait, and tap my foot....

So anyone who isn't an instant Rafafarian is an idiot now?
The only idiots are those who concoct confected super Blue anti RS emotions out of a distant comment made years ago. Their negativity is pathetic. The 2021 manager is Benitez, it might have been someone else, whoever. He gets our unqualified support. Well done Moshiri. His latest statement is revealing regarding the upheaval and the dilemma caused by Ancelotti jumping ship. Let us hope this time Moshiri and ourselves are not let down by results over the next 2 or more years.
Following the negativity of the later Ancelotti period I am now full of hope for the start of the Benitez regime. All Evertonians hope for success for our club.

Nice to see our RS lurkers have climbed back out the sewers for this thread.
Did he leave you’re club because of the way it was run or did he get sacked because he spoke up about it???
Anyway KAGS.
I thought that when things started to go badly for him with that lot he was looking to blame the way they were being run to take the heat off how the team were doing. He had the fans backing him because he had delivered plenty of trophies and came close to winning the league one year.

When the going gets though he'll be happy to look for someone else to blame knowing he's in for a nice big payoff if everything goes pear shaped again.

I have slept on this now and while I am not happy or unhappy but resolved to just take it as it pans out. Me, I just want our club to get back to winningways no matter how.

The real rat in this is Ancelloti stabbing us in the back. Methinks he knew Zidane was on his way months before and was just biding his time to jump ship and reteurn to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.