Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who say he was RS a decade ago etc. he always shares the anniversaries of their trophy day, and he did so this year too.

A month or so ago

He wasn't our manager over a month ago and arguably it's one of the highlights of his career, if not the highlight.

If he posts similar stuff during our employment, he deserves all the stick he gets; however, I'd be surprised if he ever did act in such a way.

Sympathies. Just not right, stupid appointment. What he said when he was Lording it over you across Stanley Park belittled your great football club and all Everton fans. You cannot say [Poor language removed] like that and then be appointed manager of the club you say that unacceptable crap about. Poor show from Benitez and your board IMO. Same thing happened to us when they appointed Billy f*c*i*g Bonds as our manager. It did not end well and neither will this ridiculous appointment. To appoint the ex-Reds leftovers when he is way past his best. Just Wow!
Personally I'd like him to succeed on the basis of this post alone. Being lumped in with Millwall and a Millwall mentality is pretty horrific tbf.

You know who’s probably happy about this?

Manufacturers of bed linen.

Between using them as a communication medium and the amount that have been and will be ruined in the years to come, the appointment of Rafael will keep the industry thriving for years to come.

That's the spirit. Laugh my little cock off if he wins us a trophy. All these that aren't going again will miss it too.
I'm not thrilled about it, but the notion of being a fan is that you support the team and there is nothing to be achieved by withdrawing support. Imagine how gutted some people would be if we were pushing for top 4 and winning stuff and they have made some weird decision not to be part of it just because our manager once managed another team we aren't particularly fond of.

It’s hard…

Everton squad - Crap

lol lol

I am hoping that he has watched us for the last few seasons and has brought a player cannon with him. Hopefully he has a good grasp of the squad and who will and won't be part of the plans.

Though I have said it plenty of times before, this is Brands job no?? Just hoping Benitez seeing the squad doesn't give half the chancers another free meal and clean slate.

He wasn't our manager over a month ago and arguably it's one of the highlights of his career, if not the highlight.

If he posts similar stuff during our employment, he deserves all the stick he gets; however, I'd be surprised if he ever did act in such a way.
He won't be here next year May, so he may as well post the same photos on May 25th 2022 IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.