Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd like him to succeed on the basis of this post alone. Being lumped in with Millwall and a Millwall mentality is pretty horrific tbf.
Yep you are probably right there in fairness. Most of us didn’t want the west hasmster to succeed. Guess that makes us pretty horrific. Well good luck with Liverpool’s hero then if you are happy with it good for you and shame on anyone who thinks it’s a bad appointment for Everton

I was a bit worried for the welfare of maybe 2 or was it 3 who said they can't wait to Boo. I am not technical but surely it would be possible to connect them via Zoom to a small screen in a corner of Goodison where they can Boo safely from their living rooms. Much better than sat booing at their TV screens where nobody will notice.

Mm? Brown shoes...
20210701_123203.jpg

I can't decide whether Benitez is here for one last payday, or he does actually want to try and make the team compete, which then begs the question has he got the ability and quality as a manager to achieve this.
After over 50 years watching the blues (and 40 odd years as a ST holder) I never wanted him anywhere near our club, I will still be renewing my season ticket and attending games, as like everyone on here the club is a massive part of our lives, as shows with the passion of the posters, whether we agree with them or not. I wish that I had the principals of some posters who say they won't attend while he's there, my head tells me that I should protest and leave my seat empty every week, but that only hurts me as I'll be missing watching the blues. So lets hope the outcome of this appointment is a positive one for the club, and we start winning games and hopefully some silverware.

Status
Not open for further replies.