Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you name another instance of a team coming up and selling a star player?

I dont need to.

Norwich are built to bring through (and buy) players to achieve promotion and then sell them at the maximum price.

If the offer comes then the offer comes.

Now they can sign more players, expose them to the premier league and look to cash in on them as well.

I dont need to.

Norwich are built to bring through (and buy) players to achieve promotion and then sell them at the maximum price.

If the offer comes then the offer comes.

Now they can sign more players, expose them to the premier league and look to cash in on them as well.

Unfortunately Norwich have the poorest owners in the Premiership and were 23rd out of 24 in the Championship last season. So we have the self funding model!
Its frustrating for the fans but we have to put up with it as the majority owners are going nowhere!

I told this board last summer how good Godfrey was and you really should consider Aarons. If Arsenal sell Bellerin to Inter Milan then they might beat you to Max.

Unfortunately Norwich have the poorest owners in the Premiership and were 23rd out of 24 in the Championship last season. So we have the self funding model!
Its frustrating for the fans but we have to put up with it as the majority owners are going nowhere!

I told this board last summer how good Godfrey was and you really should consider Aarons. If Arsenal sell Bellerin to Inter Milan then they might beat you to Max.
depends what price they want the dutch rb is at half the price. 40/30 is alot of money to spend on a rb with ffp and other positions we need to spend on

Benitez tends to rely on one attacking full back and one who is solid defensively, doesn’t he?
In which case since we already have Digne in the attacking role I doubt we will be in for Aarons.
Price was probably prohibitive anyway.

Not seen much of him tbh but Norwich fans are signing up to come on here and tell us how good he is.

That means he's either crap and they want to get shut. Or they've already given up on trying to keep hold of him and would prefer him to come to us

Certainly do not want Max going to the Vile.

We are resigned to losing our gems because our owners are not mega rich. So I want him to go to a club with a manager who will improve him further and I would like to see Everton win something.

He likes good Aaron's, I'm just not sure we will spend the money that would be required on him mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.