Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame if he has turned us down, not seen much of the lad but felt like the right profile of player, age, some experience of the PL and a bit of pace. Hopefully there are some other decent options out there

Reckon we’ve been priced out, and if that’s the case I’m not too bothered.
Though I hate that when it’s an actual good player now we can’t pay slightly over the odds but that [Poor language removed] Koeman had the rule of the roost to pay whatever he wanted for whatever [Poor language removed] he thought would boost ‘productivity’ but then later admitted that he thought Klassen would fail in the Prem I hate that ginger dutch pudding I hope barca collapse under him

that took a turn

Fair enough.

Any sign that looks like we're strong enough to walk away from targets because their club won't give us a decent price is a sign that there probably aren't any more Gylfi Sigurdssons in our future at least.

I'd have liked Aarons, but if Norwich are asking for too much (£30m apparently), then I'm glad we're looking elsewhere.*

*I look forward to the desperate deadline day £32.5m signing of Aarons after all our other targets swerve us.

Goodbye Maximillian , Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Mind you if we sign a decent RB I'll get over it.

Buying a player from a relegated team is one thing trying to buy one just promoted into the Premiership is something totally different.
I have never understood why people would think that Norwich will accept selling an important player at this stage.
If they are relegated again in twelve months, maybe then.

I also think Carlo will sign a full back who can attack and create but above all can defend.
Carlo likes his teams to be able to defend a lead and he is from the age group of Italians where good defending is as prized as good attacking.

We need a Pirlo, a Moutinho, a deep lying playmaker rather than a 10, IMO.

And a RW to replace Hamez.
And a young hungry one at that. Not one in a last payday.

Haven't we got Gomes for this?

*runs and hides*
I would go so far as to say that Gomes is a bigger disappointment overall than Siggurdsson.

Carlo likes his teams to be able to defend a lead and he is from the age group of Italians where good defending is as prized as good attacking.
Which is of course entirely the correct thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.