New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here we are.
For this to have any chance of working, Benitez needs to hit the ground running and Everton need to be in the top 6 all season basically. Knives will be out for anything less.

I have no idea how this will turn out, but it's going to be flipping fascinating and probably not very enjoyable. I will state again - I think Benitez has the credentials to do the job well but I am actually opposed to the appointment because I think the reaction of many fans will make the situation untenable. But I'll back the team and I hope, now he's appointed, he gets a fair crack of the whip and he does well.

Good luck everyone. Hold on tight.

:rant: Very simple now, he is the manager of our club and he deserves to have our backing from day one.

We have to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him get to work.
Deserves, deserves... Does he f deserve anything, you earn things and his recent exploits don't merit him deserving to be any where near this club.
We're a basket case at the moment and this divisive Charlatan isn't going to make anything better in the next 6 months.
By then this team will be to far gone to resurrect, and chops will be sitting in his wirral mansion atop a pile of money payout, munching paella and laughing with his kopite buddies about our impending relugation.
I'm awaiting Redmen TV doing a 'Come in agent Benitez, your job is done' piece. Cue the lizards trying to blow up the liver buildings and taking mankini headers off the top of lampposts with their arses on fire...

We can all come back on here then and read some posts written directly from the liver buildings about whatever the cake and arse party want us to accept next

But what if he adds his own players and that fortune changes? What if he addresses the issues we had last season, ie. no right side whatsoever and brings in a ball carrying midfielder we’ve been crying out for? That will already be an improvement on last season wouldn’t it?

I don’t know, I’m just trying to think of positives as opposed to the doom and gloom mentality - which I understand.
What if he does well, Klopp goes to Bayern Munich or wherever and then they come calling for their legendary manager...

Absolutely anything is on the table now. It won't be boring at least (well off the pitch anyway).

Rafael is now an Evertonian, just like me, and just like you!!!

One-Of-Us.gif

None of these are managers. It's not the same thing at all.

I'm not sure why it's not, but it's not!

Also none of those listed are Liverpool legends (Beardsley at a big push).
Some of them played in successful Everton teams after coming from Anfield. Good job Kendall didn't have us at GOT to contend with at the time

I support Everton not Rafael Benitez. Blind worshipping of a manager is kopite behaviour.

If he wins us a trophy does that change? lol

Far fetched but it’s a possibility I suppose lol
What if. You're working in hypotheticals. Here is a fact: Steve Bruce has managed Newcastle better than him and Benetiz jumped to China for a payday where he was crap there too.

But sure, let's be positive about a manager who plays crap football and is an odious tit of a human as well.

We are all being hypothetical lol

I’d rather look at it from a positive view point as opposed to a doom and gloom end of the world mentality. Pointless getting upset and crying about it.

Anything could happen with the right recruitment over the next coming weeks.

We've just committed to pay the big fat sweaty Kopite rat £30m over the next three years. That's completely bonkers.
I guess that must be including possible bonuses such as european qualification etc...and if this is the case I guess thats the normal rate for a well know manager. We were paying ancelotti 11 mil per season so I am sure benitez will not be a long way behind.

• When it comes to preventing injuries, Paco de Miguel has a very simple theory. "The closer a player is to peak physical fitness, the higher risk of injury there is". That is why Benítez's right-hand man prefers to have his players at around 85% of their peak fitness levels.

No danger of that here, Paco.

great a unfit team who doesn't sprint is going to be even worse lollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.