New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simple now, he is the manager of our club and he deserves to have our backing from day one.

We have to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him get to work.
Get down off your high horse mate. Harry Catterick won two league titles and an fa cup as Everton manager, and he was disliked by a lot of the fans. I support Everton not the kopite we are about to hire as manager.

I haven't suggested we could trump them. Though it does imply if they wanted Benitez they could have him - wonder why they don't?

Who knows why didn't someone like Chelsea or Arsenal want Klopp before he went to Liverpool?

People just need to give him a chance instead of crying before the milk has actually even been spilt.

If he does crap here sound chase him off but some think doing it now before the season starts will mean Conte decides he wants the job which aint happening it'll be some other loser out of a job like Alladyce/Parker/Howe/Lampard.

Very simple now, he is the manager of our club and he deserves to have our backing from day one.

Correct, we support Everton and he is part of us now, when we go the game we support him, simple as.
Obviously some will stop going, which is probably for the best.

Last edited:

Some would rather worship Peter Reid and Leighton Baines whilst pretending they cant handle an Ex RS being at the club :hayee:

Tommye lad, thing is you will only go shopping with ye bird , still gotta go its just a habit we can't give up. Just ask if you're seat can be moved so it's not facing the pitch
Shopping sounds idyllic compared to cheering a kopite.

Anyone need anything from The Asda?

Right that's sorted.. I didn't want him in but he's in now so he has my backing as he should have from every Everton fan after all he's Everton manager.. he'll go a long way in winning over the fans if he weeds out the wasters in the squad, the dogs on the street know who they are so realistically he doesn't need time to figure out who needs punting. Sign up a couple of young hungry fast spanish players for our midfield will be a good start.
I don't get the "small club" comment being used as an excuse not to have him in I mean in all honesty what have we done recently to suggest otherwise? I didn't want him because I don't think he's a good manager anymore but I'll give him time to prove me wrong.
Play in the 1st Division/Premier League for 67 consecutive season and counting. Small clubs don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.