New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, he’s at Finch Farm now then, I’ll just look forward to the day he’s sacked now. As for Moshiri and the board, they are a disgrace, not just for employing this devisive, arrogant blert, but also for the fact that they have shied away from making any public statement, leaving their minions in the media to leak it so that everyone had had a chance to rant before they put their heads above the parapet and admitted that they have employed him.

Would rather use one of those needles you find in a truck stop near Charlotte than be happy with this appointment
I'm thinking very few people are happy about his appointment and we certainly aren't those. Depressed is how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm going to the gym and punching the boxing bag this morning harder than ever is going to feel great. Guess who I'm going to pretend is the punching bag lol

I mean he clearly sees them as more than just a former employer, you’d have to be very disingenuous or very stupid not to notice that. The bloke literally cried at them singing when he was managing another club for God’s sake.

Even if it was just an act, it doesn’t undo the damage. He insulted this club, and whether he was playing to the gallery or not, it should have meant that he could never fulfil the same role here because he’d burnt his bridges. All you need to do is look at the carnage this has caused to see the truth of that, you standing as some sort of bastion of reason doesn’t change the fact that a large proportion of the fan base is angry about this appointment.
Unnecessary and also rather arrogant - to assume that anyone who doesn't share your view is disingenuous or stupid.

I see the carnage for sure, and I'm certainly not in favour of the appointment personally, but like it or not, it's actually happening, and unlike you I really don't see that he is going to take on a job like this and turn up in a RS scarf every day, which is what you're projecting. I believe he will fight all he can for our cause while he is our manager, whether or not he's the ideal candidate, whether or not he said what he's said in the past. That's my point, but you appear to be too blinkered or 'angry' to see it.

The team that everyone despises? The team that most here kept on saying "we need these cowards to know that they can't hide anymore and we're behind the manager 100%"?
Sadly. But if they wear the shirt, they need to earn it. I was wondering if there is no home kit yet because, after last season, we are just conceding the home games, and only playing away.

He’s at Finch Farm mate...

Then again wasn’t Manny Fernandes at a game once having agreed a deal in principle and then watched us get hammered by Blackburn Rovers so took the next flight off to Valencia? lol
Don't doubt it just not worth the paper it written on that information. And as we have found out with the last manager, won't matter if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.