New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5865DDD1-0D2E-4BF5-A542-08E2173279D4.jpeg

Benitez has done nothing impressive in 15 years, the wrong appointment in my view and I can understand why fans are so annoyed.

If he is appointed, he will be supported but if he does not get off to a great start (any new manager needs time) I worry that he would lose that support much faster than others.

Is it just me or do the Nuno / Benitez situations both just seem like Moshiri having meetings with those guys, getting impressed easily, and leaving them the impression that they are the favorite and are imminently to receive an offer, which their camp then prematurely leaks to the press.

Meanwhile, Moshiri goes back to the board with his decision and they scramble to talk him out of it. Hence the public confusion and subsequent silences coming from the club itself?
Hope he doesn’t bump into Joe Kinnear on one of his business lunches.

As much as I agree with this. I do feel he could come in and do a job. If he can stabilise the club and do what he did with the RS its a job well done. I don't think any level headed Everton fan would turn their nose up at winning a trophy and consistently getting Europe would they?

This goes back to an earlier post I made. The level headed fan is irrelevant, they are not the ones who will be making the noise. There will be thousands upon thousands of fans who will never give him the time of day which would make his position untenable before he has even arrived.

Is it daft? is it unreasonable? Quite possibly but that doesn't mean we should ignore the fact that it WILL happen. The one thing I would say to Moshiri is read the bloody room.

Status
Not open for further replies.