New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he's a good fit for us and will do well. I think the fans will like him and he'll get us playing better football. Vault me if he doesn't.

To put it in some perspective, everybody was 100% behind Ancelotti when he joined, but he turned out to be pretty rubbish and then jumped ship at the first opportunity. It doesn't really count for much.

Also, Wolves fans love him in the majority, which can't be said for many of our recent appointments.

I’m glad to see Dave firmly in the Nuno camp.

Has the potential to match the great civil war of the plotter days all over again.

If he's appointed I am firmly in the Nuno camp too, but only until the evidence of my own eyes tells me - nah this is not working...and hasn't for ages.
Then he gets a chance to improve...but only for so long.

This is where we are at, we have just got to get behind the fella now and hope he can somehow turn this vessel around.I have to admit I don't know a great deal about him other than he appeared to have Wolves on an upward trajectory and playing some decent football until it plateaued last season.Good "luck"(when do we get lucky? ;) lol )and welcome Nuno.COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.