New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m alright with Nuno. I totally get why it’s seen as underwhelming though.

Irrespective of who we appoint and what our perceptions of their historic performance are, we’re now in that position once more of just hoping they’re a good fit for the club, that they work well with Marcel, transfer business is good and we have some luck along the way!!!

So, how is that Evertons/the Boards fault? Are you surprised the likes of Gaulitier, Conte etc. turned us down? Even if we did approach them (and I for one don't believe we ever did).

We are NOT an attractive preposition.
I dont see why people choose to ignore this, you are right, for some reason some wanted another attractive name, which is exactly what we just tried and got burnt.
Ok they might get well paid but like Carlo after 12 months that will get boring when a attractive club comes calling

I don’t think I am Thomas. Nuno likes to play 2 midfielders who sit, and do not make forward runs through the lines. If you watched Wolves you would see that Mourinho and Neves sit, in harmony and next to each other, to recycle the ball and turn the back 3 into a 5 if the wingbacks are caught out of position.

Gylfi and Andre are the most adapt at doing this
Are you not concerned by the ball recycling qualities you mention, this would require the ball findings its way to another blue shirt and preferably in a forward direction, not sure I have your faith in the dynamic duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.