New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, they played us off the park, give credit where it's due for Christs sake. I would have preferred Galtier but it looks like it's not happening. The way I see it he brought a struggling Wolves team up into theorem and turned them into a solid team that played in Europe for 2 out of 3 seasons, only last season failed, like us due to injuries. Hoping he will do better with better facilities and more financial backing. Every single manager is a gamble Orly, but if it is him, what is the point of turning on him even before he's started ? I'm sick and tired of our managerial merry go round and sick and tired about going on about stability, but that's what we need.
I wouldn't waste your time having balanced and nuanced views on things mate. The GOT experts are now suddenly huge Wolves fans that have watched every minute under NES and came to the erroneous conclusion that they were Stoke City lite.

Allardcye at Newcastle and West Ham was a good example of what happens when an agent gets power at a club.. With players who switched to Mark Curtis who just happened to be Allardyce's agent getting preferential treatment.

The parallels don't end there. No football strategy, odd links to agents, turgid percentage football, weird and nepotistic backroom cronies...

May as well not have sacked Allardyce if we get Nuno

Now you are just being a silly sausage. Have a smashing Saturday.
I don’t think I am Thomas. Nuno likes to play 2 midfielders who sit, and do not make forward runs through the lines. If you watched Wolves you would see that Mourinho and Neves sit, in harmony and next to each other, to recycle the ball and turn the back 3 into a 5 if the wingbacks are caught out of position.

Gylfi and Andre are the most adapt at doing this

I was excited about getting the Lille coach, and was also happy when I thought Nuno was off to palace. So a bit meh about this.

However, if it is Nuno then hopefully we can try and snatch Netto and Traore from Wolves.

Pickford
New RB Godfrey Mina Digne
Allan Dacoure
Netto
Traore CL Richarlison

decent team that like

I was excited about getting the Lille coach, and was also happy when I thought Nuno was off to palace. So a bit meh about this.

However, if it is Nuno then hopefully we can try and snatch Netto and Traore from Wolves.

Pickford
Allan Dacoure
Netto
Traore CL Richarlison

decent team that like
Have you ever seen Adama Traore play football mate?

He’s been here two seasons and had about 3 decent games and contributed very little in terms of goals or assists.
Unlike Gylfi who has actually contributed and you hound on a daily basis.
You are a very confused individual my friend.
They’re both crap

Pickford
Allan Dacoure
Netto
Traore CL Richarlison

decent team that like
Can't see it - Just like Mike Walker didn't bring Chris Sutton and Ruel Fox with him from Norwich.

Pickford
Allan Dacoure
Netto
Traore CL Richarlison

decent team that like

No value at Netto

Status
Not open for further replies.