New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's Nuno who get's the job, I'll give him my full support as I've given every Everton manager with the exception of Sam Allardyce.

People critical of his playing style are being a touch unfair given the defensive football served up by our own team last season. He seems to have access to the best young Portuguese players, which isn't a bad thing given they have one of the best U21 squads around at the moment. There's 2 such players I'd take from Wolves right now that would improve our team immediately, Neves and Neto. Add in a right back and we'd have a top team, and if James actually stays he would be the icing on the cake when he's fit.

Agree wholeheartedly admit Nuno was not my favoured choice but I will definitely get behind him if he's our manager.

If it's Nuno who get's the job, I'll give him my full support as I've given every Everton manager with the exception of Sam Allardyce.

People critical of his playing style are being a touch unfair given the defensive football served up by our own team last season. He seems to have access to the best young Portuguese players, which isn't a bad thing given they have one of the best U21 squads around at the moment. There's 2 such players I'd take from Wolves right now that would improve our team immediately, Neves and Neto. Add in a right back and we'd have a top team, and if James actually stays he would be the icing on the cake when he's fit.
Why would Neto or Neves sidestep to a fellow mid table team managed by their old manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.