New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully, this just shows that Moshiri only listens to Mendes and Kia. Just send Marcel walking since he doesn't ever seem to listen to him on football matters.

If we end up with the overpriced pre pubescent screech from saved by the bell looking teen I'll have to fit in another sobbing session and as an everton fan my schedule is already quite chock full of them. Nuno is okay but we shouldn't be competing with Crystal palace for a manager and he might generate stability but I think that's the extent. Hopefully the news is premature as I find it very underwhelming.

Obviously we have to judge him on what he does for us. I just don’t feel I know anything about him, a bit like Koeman and Silva, just couldn’t connect with them. They’re stood in the dugout and you’re like ‘is that bloke the Everton manager?’
Have a read of this brilliant article about the guy. Apologies that it’s the Mail but it’s well worth a read.

I’m completely meh about the whole situation, pretty sure I would have felt the same whoever we would have got in.

Dunc would have been different as I could get behind him but I’m not sure he would have been any good

I just saw what he did at Wolves, with Neves, Jonny, Neto, Moutinho, prime Traore, and it was not all that bad.

Then we’re Everton ahd his entire style is based on pace, so Sigurdsson, Gomes, Coleman, Keane all doing what he does will equate to Wolves from last season.

Hugely uninspiring, and having went big for Ancelotti, to being so cautious and boring with Nuno, don’t know who’s pulling the strings in the boardroom, but, if the fans were turning on Ancelotti’s performances, they’re going to hate Nuno’s.

….wake up this morning & it looks like it’s all over:

2DC66C5E-35AF-49FF-9EDD-F32D4D2A37A0.png

A bit uninspiring but I genuinely have no idea if he’ll be any good. I doubt many are looking forward to the new season but at least expectations are low.

Last edited:

Nuno wouldnt be my personal pick. Would be mid table in the names being throw about. But if he comes in he gets my full backing. He will also need time.

Will support NES but obvious there can't have been a process in place here.

Brands confirmed as the tea-maker at Everton following this. Absolutely useless he is. His time to shine results in the appointment of the unemployed bloke from down the road.

At least it's relatively quick I suppose and not dragged out all month.

FWIW, it's a better appointment than Fonseca at Spurs in my opinion but that's not saying much.

Have a read of this brilliant article about the guy. Apologies that it’s the Mail but it’s well worth a read.

Ive read it? What was "brilliant" in your eyes?

What did you takeaway from it?

Ive watched a couple of his interviews on youtube and found myself falling asleep...

Interested to know why that article was so 'enlightening' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.