New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We`ve tried a top class manager for 18 months and some on here don`t want to go down that route again because Madrid wanted him back. They literally want to go back down the exact route we have for all bar 18 months of the last 20 years!!! How has that worked out for us?

Stop arsing about Brands and give us Gallardo.

Only time you’ll see Brands and Gallardo in the same place is a Lamborghini dealership.

77933E14-C927-4317-BC44-1AA1DA2A04AF.jpg

The intelligent reference is more pointed at Everton. We've shown virtualy none in the past few years.
Just chucked money at things and hoped it would stick. Potter has been more intelligent with what he's had available to work with. Cant say the same about Everton.
Ah yes, now I get you! Agreed

Having a plan would be a different road for us

I`m not sure we havent, this summer was key IMO with so many players leaving and freeing up wages plus any money from sales. Obv the manager leaving wasnt in the script but it will not be for any club unless you are sacking them.

I`m not sure we havent, this summer was key IMO with so many players leaving and freeing up wages plus any money from sales. Obv the manager leaving wasnt in the script but it will not be for any club unless you are sacking them.
Carlo hadn't made progress on a plan if he even had one, and as he left before getting started whether he had one or not doesn't really matter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.