New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley were one of the worst hit teams for injuries last season in fairness and Brighton spend much more dough.

Dyche has a top 7 finish & 2x top half finishes above Everton in the last 5 seasons on a shoestring budget managing a bunch of bums.

The Ginger One would come here and make us a solid outfit that you can have pride watching again. None of this tippy tappy nonsense.

:coffee:

The fact his keeper would leave to warm the bench somewhere else is a worry. I'd like to hear the back story.
He got benched and wasn't getting back in because his replacement was much better. That's the story. Ryan was horrid and Sanchez is in the Spain squad now. Arsenal brought him in because their backup to Leno literally can't catch a ball and they needed anyone to be available just in case.

Of the current Premier League choices I think Potter is the most suited and has the most potential. I don't know enough about the lower leagues. of the 'foreign' candidates I thing Galtier, Gallardo, Rangnick and Fonseca could all do a great job. Any one of those would be fine!

:coffee:

Must have been on the shandy

He got benched and wasn't getting back in because his replacement was much better. That's the story. Ryan was horrid and Sanchez is in the Spain squad now. Arsenal brought him in because their backup to Leno literally can't catch a ball and they needed anyone to be available just in case.
Sounds reasonable.

Not advocating him at all but Potter has a lot of potential for me, however I fear the squad we have now would struggle with his style of play . Pace seems to be a big factor in formation along with short passing to a player in the same colour jersey,another quality that we lacked last season . I have read that potter has good contacts in South America which would if you are to believe as does Brands . Whoever comes in I just hope we as a fan base realize that the next guy needs to be given time !! We can’t continue to constantly change our manager ..

Status
Not open for further replies.