New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate that list is the same as the one 5 years ago its just bone idle journalism when they havent got a clue. If we wanted Nuno and apparently we have spoke to him he would be a lot shorter in the betting. When someone goes to 1/10-1/12 on then take note.

….absolutely. Looking forward to seeing a name come from left field to the top of that list. I actually remember AVB coming in from 33-1 to 3–1 ahead of Ancelotti’s arrival with no links or rumours, perhaps he was spoken to last time. As soon as Ancelotti came into the frame, he quickly went 1-7.

….absolutely. Looking forward to seeing a name come from left field to the top of that list. I actually remember AVB coming in from 33-1 to 3–1 ahead of Ancelotti’s arrival with no links or rumours, perhaps he was spoken to last time. As soon as Ancelotti came into the frame, he quickly went 1-7.

Eggs knows ♡

Having read through the last 60 or so pages I have now decided we should do away with a manager and appoint a head statistician to lead an elite unit of football manager style nerds, to bring back our days of glory.

This man will preferably be American.

Welcome Al Gorithm.

So just Big Oils last 24 hours then?

…I feel the same, indeed I think it likely the appointee is not in the betting at all or quite a way down the list.

The NES links continue to be strong, neither side coming out to deny interest so he could be the one but we don’t appear to be any nearer acquiring him which suggests to me there are other candidates being spoken to & considered.
Dont think I've heard any managers deny interest tbh.
Its a very lucrative job for most of them.

Remember the story about Ancelotti, when he signed up for the club? He was wined and dined on Uzmanovs yacht in the days before signing up with Everton but denied it was anything to do with the job?

Expect similar action to be taken with Conte.

With the transfer window opening on the 9th, I am hoping we announce our manager soon.

Praying for Conte but I think it will come from either:
Nuno
Galtier
Fonseca

Remember the story about Ancelotti, when he signed up for the club? He was wined and dined on Uzmanovs yacht in the days before signing up with Everton but denied it was anything to do with the job?

Expect similar action to be taken with Conte.
I don’t doubt Moshiri would pay Conte’s wages but he supposedly wants a team that’s ready to compete for titles. That ain’t us......

…I agree, Louie. I think this job is much more high-profile & lucrative than many fans think.
It’s definitely a sought after job, just depends on what sort of vision we’re selling alongside the wages. The best managers want to compete for trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.