New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
201FB03E-CCA2-4736-A085-C57B57AB9B66.png

….Gallardo slipping out of the top 10 in the betting.

I guess we’ll be in direct competition with Spurs now as it seems Poch and Conte aren’t going there. Anyone know who’s favourite for them now?

Il be amazed if any of the top 6 in the betting become our manager.

…I feel the same, indeed I think it likely the appointee is not in the betting at all or quite a way down the list.

The NES links continue to be strong, neither side coming out to deny interest so he could be the one but we don’t appear to be any nearer acquiring him which suggests to me there are other candidates being spoken to & considered.

…I feel the same, indeed I think it likely the appointee is not in the betting at all or quite a way down the list.

The NES links continue to be strong, neither side coming out to deny interest so he could be the one but we don’t appear to be any nearer acquiring him which suggests to me there are other candidates being spoken to & considered.
Yes mate that list is the same as the one 5 years ago its just bone idle journalism when they havent got a clue. If we wanted Nuno and apparently we have spoke to him he would be a lot shorter in the betting. When someone goes to 1/10-1/12 on then take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.