Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-0 I was there
We still stayed up
1996 we finished 6th missing out on Europe on goal difference....98 was the 4-0 and quite rightly as you say we stayed up but that game could of been 10.Had a ticket to that but gave it to my nephew thank god...

It's possible to finish in Europe, but I make Arsenal favourites on that list. So 9th.

This is a characterless Everton side and I'm not sure to which players in our 'squad' Europa qualifications means anything so not expecting fight - but it does gives Ancellotti something to wave under the noses of next season's mercenaries though.
Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 17.11.49.png

The Leicester crowning was so bad,finding a parking space miles away from ground then having to walk through them going off their heads celebrating.....except for the awful rain on drive home the journey was worth it...

ha ha....wouldn't know,think i'd made out journey was worthwhile if i actually went to the game to watch us get humiliated by a side that been on a bender and hadn't trained the previous week...
Yeah,he was on the pitch with Ranieri and gave us a song, highlight of the miserable day for me anyhow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.