2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve been saying he’s not been right since the VVD knock. Rather than getting the pitch forks out at least he tried to play some games. It depends on your perspective.
Oh I'm eternally grateful that he made the effort to play a bit of a few games, lucky old Everton, eh?

Fatigued? Yet he'll fly across the Atlantic to South America and play every single game for Colombia this summer in both World Cup qualifiers and the Copa America. If he's tired, he gets told to stay in England. Anything else is pandering to a gifted waste of space who is simply not on the pitch enough to show us the value of his undoubted talent.

Absolute fanny! Kick him out please Carlo. It sickens me that Everton bent over for him and let him play when he feels like it, no place in real football for that kind of person, imo.. certainly not a type I can give my support to.
Who are we?

Absolute fanny! Kick him out please Carlo. It sickens me that Everton bent over for him and let him play when he feels like it, no place in real football for that kind of person, imo.. certainly not a type I can give my support to.
Who are we?

We're a nothing club who haven't won anything for 26 years.

Disappointed. Admittedly I’ve praised this fella for his vision and technique plenty of times, things like this are exactly what, deep down, I was wary of and probably naively hoped wouldn’t happen.

That Spurs away game , we outplayed them at times and he was integral in that, throughout the season he’s shown flashes of brilliance and I thought we would finally we would push on. FFS.

He's the best player I've seen in an Everton shirt, but he's made from glass. Absolute shame we've not really seen him play and perform consistently.
What is offers isn't worth what the team has to carry. He's quality, but he's not right for the PL

People are getting hung up on the semantics of tired.

It's basically he's got a calf that means no chance of more than 1 game a week even when fit.

If the squad had another viable option in that position then we can plan round his injuries. We currently don't so he's a luxury we can't really afford. Decent recruitment can fix that but the player also needs to definitely be committed for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.