Fan ballot for Wolves game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on the ballot - got in for the Chelsea game so can't grumble.

Enjoy you lucky blues who got tickets - hope you bring some luck to sort the home form.

If not warm up the BOOOOOO glands!

No luck, aaah well let's hope all our lucky 6500 roar the boys home and here's to next season and a full Goodison again fingers crossed.:)

Just got an email from EFC saying a few tickets left . Got one in MS5 down by the corner flag . Made up !
Wonder if there will be any car parks open ?

Anyone else who was successful just get an email? I wonder about this

"On the day:Arrive at the designated entry points shown on the stadium plan at the time allocated"

6pm kick off, wonder when they will start letting people in?
Wasnt it 3k tickets for the last games, and they started 2hours before KO, surly they cant expect people to get down before 4pm ?

Anyone else who was successful just get an email? I wonder about this

"On the day:Arrive at the designated entry points shown on the stadium plan at the time allocated"

6pm kick off, wonder when they will start letting people in?
Wasnt it 3k tickets for the last games, and they started 2hours before KO, surly they cant expect people to get down before 4pm ?
I think every part of the ground is open this time so logically there will be more entrances open and it shouldn't take an age to get in . Photo ID required though.

I think every part of the ground is open this time so logically there will be more entrances open and it shouldn't take an age to get in . Photo ID required though.
Do you have to have a lateral flow test or is it optional.

Do you have to have a lateral flow test or is it optional.
from the club .....You are encouraged to obtain a negative coronavirus lateral flow test result, preferably no more than 36 hours before kick-off. A lateral flow testing kit can be ordered for free online by clicking here. .....So yes it's optional in effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.