Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the plan (injuries permitting) is to play him on the wing. I’d like to see someone next to Doucoure and in front of Allan who can pass it
Yeah we should try to keep James further forward which is where he can do his best work, like you say we defo need that 3rd midfielder, someone who can actually get on the ball and bring it forward or drop one of the forwards in with a pass.

Carlo has reiterated that he wants to keep Olsen. I’m sure I read he’s available for about £5m so I’m fine with that. It’s clear that he doesn’t intend to replace Pickford with a big signing so this allows us to channel our money elsewhere, and let’s be honest we need to.
Well that’s a bad move for me. Olsen isn’t good enough back up. And Pickford also isn’t good enough as first choice. Ok If we haven’t the money to get GK this season. Don’t waste 5mil on Olsen, and maybe another 10mil in wages.

Just loan a back up for 12months

If the club isn't going to make the most of FFP being suspended this summer, I think it's time to accept that the big push into contendership isn't coming.

With all the stupid European league ideas finally coming to fruition, and no marks like Tottenham trying to sign themselves up for permanent Champions League status, it seems as though the window is all but closed for us now.

If the club isn't going to make the most of FFP being suspended this summer, I think it's time to accept that the big push into contendership isn't coming.

With all the stupid European league ideas finally coming to fruition, and no marks like Tottenham trying to sign themselves up for permanent Champions League status, it seems as though the window is all but closed for us now.
If the window is closed there's really no point in Moshiri wasting any more money is there mate?

You have to wonder if this has a knock-on effect to the Stadium.................

Well that’s a bad move for me. Olsen isn’t good enough back up. And Pickford also isn’t good enough as first choice. Ok If we haven’t the money to get GK this season. Don’t waste 5mil on Olsen, and maybe another 10mil in wages.

Just loan a back up for 12months

Well it seems to be their plan, so you may have to get used to it. I’m fine with it, not happy, not fuming, but accepting it as a necessary evil so that we can sign a RB, CM, RM and CF. I’d put goalkeeper about 5th on the list.

If the window is closed there's really no point in Moshiri wasting any more money is there mate?

You have to wonder if this has a knock-on effect to the Stadium.................
I don't think they were really building the stadium for us, imo they were building it because it could be a massive financial windfall for regeneration in the area. Of course I think Moshiri wants to win things but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit more "focused" at the docks right now..

I don't think they were really building the stadium for us, imo they were building it because it could be a massive financial windfall for regeneration in the area. Of course I think Moshiri wants to win things but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bit more "focused" at the docks right now..
Aye, not sure he was begging his parents for an Everton shirt as a lad

Yes, this summer will tell a tale.

Have a feeling that things may come to a head by Christmas at this club. If signings and departures are not in line with the fans way of thinking and performances do not improve, supporters are going to let it be known inside the ground, to individual players, team, manager and board. Will Carlo be at the crossroads? Not sure!

Have a feeling that things may come to a head by Christmas at this club. If signings and departures are not in line with the fans way of thinking and performances do not improve, supporters are going to let it be known inside the ground, to individual players, team, manager and board. Will Carlo be at the crossroads? Not sure!
Thats right, assume that everything has gone wrong.

Thats the spirit.

Thats right, assume that everything has gone wrong.

Thats the spirit.
Everybody! knows things have to change this window, that's obvious! We are in April. Could you go another near 18 months of uncertainty and on the whole, witness drab performances and wait for ANOTHER summer window and be happy as a true blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.