2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm not buying that sorry
Our midfield has been disjointed and unbalanced for years. We signed 3 good new players to address that. And since November they've not been on the pitch together. Prior to that we played some excellent stuff but we were much more leaky.

You can buy it or not, but it's true. We are not blessed with players who can unlock a defence or turn defence into attack well. James is the only one really, and if he hasn't got players like Allan and Doucoure backing him up we're a hot mess.

4C424D68-C28C-4C8F-AC1D-B4C54852D234.jpeg

We've been boring all season. Even when we win it's been boring and at times they've still managed to annoy me when they've won haha. If we end lower than 8th and it's similar next season with fans back the boos will begin

buddies i have exciting news. i have assigned team of hi talented science buddies to work day and nite for solution to angry carlo feelings and they say they have breakthru with solution. they send now please stand by i post exciting findings and surely solve all the everton problems.

The forum is a safer place for having you around.
And you're free.

I’m still 100% backing him of course however I will say this; the football is absolutely unequivocally hideous. And this isn’t pragmatism it’s just poor football.

Injuries have ruined us
Thank you , I've been noticing that people have a tendency to conflate playing ultra defensive football all the time as pragmatism and I feel that's erroneous. Our style of football seems to reek of desperation rather than employing a greater degree of effectiveness

Mate you must have a short memory if this is the worst Spell of Everton football you’ve ever seen.
Far from it. But I know garbage when I see it. Even the worst teams I've seen over the 60 years have given us a handful of outstanding displays. This one hasn't. And the less said about the demise of 'Fortress Goodison' the better.

Dull, insipid , lifeless. Some will point and be right to certain degree about the players out but 6 defenders plus Davies who is defensively minded is just plain ridiculous. Comes to a certain injury point were you have to the young lads trying to break through instead of adjusting the shape and leaving us unbalanced. Likes of Broadhead should have started and maybe Bowler off the bench or God forbid we kept hold of Simms.

Shame then that we gave two of our young forwards (Kean and Gordon) away. What were we thinking of? Neither of them the finished product but why move them out when operating with an already stretched squad.
Gordon can barely get a run out for Preston, Kean couldn’t hit a cow’s backside. Neither would have made a difference tonight

We've been boring all season. Even when we win it's been boring and at times they've still managed to annoy me when they've won haha. If we end lower than 8th and it's similar next season with fans back the boos will begin

You thought we were boring when we started by beating WBA 5-2, Brighton 4-2, Fulham 3-2, drew 2-2 with Liverpool, put 4 past West ham I'm the carabao....

Thank you , I've been noticing that people have a tendency to conflate playing ultra defensive football all the time as pragmatism and I feel that's erroneous. Our style of football seems to reek of desperation rather than employing a greater degree of effectiveness
There is absolutely no style to speak of with the football but the only positive is that in the probably 7 or so games we’ve managed to put a full team out in this season we’ve played really nice stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.