2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, you once described Ronald Koeman as our best manager in 20 years.

Which does kind of call into question your judgement.

That is some impressive vaulting

With all due respect, you once described Ronald Koeman as our best manager in 20 years.

Which does kind of call into question your judgement.

oh buddy no.

Solid is the word you're looking for, massive injury crisis and Carlo is hauling a poor outfit to a point.

Rejoice Kev
Brighton had half a team out too. I've watched Everton for 60 years and that has to go down as one of the most boring, shapeless, spineless performances I've ever witnessed, watched over by a totally clueless manager, with no imagination as to how to change the tempo or shape of a game and clearly incapable of lifting his players. I'd add that the dross served up over the last 3 months has collectively been THE worst spell of football I've ever seen from an Everton side. Disgraceful.

But no excuses from me, its not been a great season.

It hasn't been great overall, but we had the magical start, spirit of the blues, two quarter final appearances, beating them lot for the first time in a decade, late draw at united, crazy win against Spurs. And we have more points now than we got in Martinez's final season with 8 left to play.

By our recent standards this is halcyon days, we have just been more demanding in what we want. Of course we could have and should have done better but Rome wasn't built in a day, everyone should think of the positives and hopefully we can take that to another level next season.

We’re crap but I also wasn’t expecting to see flowing football tonight with only 3 decent attacking players on the whole pitch.
Shame then that we gave two of our young forwards (Kean and Gordon) away. What were we thinking of? Neither of them the finished product but why move them out when operating with an already stretched squad.

Brighton had half a team out too. I've watched Everton for 60 years and that has to go down as one of the most boring, shapeless, spineless performances I've ever witnessed, watched over by a totally clueless manager, with no imagination as to how to change the tempo or shape of a game and clearly incapable of lifting his players. I'd add that the dross served up over the last 3 months has collectively been THE worst spell of football I've ever seen from an Everton side. Disgraceful.
Yes, but it's Brighton Galacticos, and they could afford to have Dan Burn on the bench until the end of the match.

It hasn't been great overall, but we had the magical start, spirit of the blues, two quarter final appearances, beating them lot for the first time in a decade, late draw at united, crazy win against Spurs. And we have more points now than we got in Martinez's final season with 8 left to play.

By our recent standards this is halcyon days, we have just been more demanding in what we want. Of course we could have and should have done better but Rome wasn't built in a day, everyone should think of the positives and hopefully we can take that to another level next season.

Yeah these aren’t achievements.

Mate you must have a short memory if this is the worst Spell of Everton football you’ve ever seen.

I thought that he managed it well tonight , as by my estimations we had at least 7 ! midfielders missing.
That said , this was our season to breakthrough , and we havevn't.
I will restart the thread that I started some time ago (if I can find it) that got me so much stick comparing the "current" bodies of work between Carlo and Moyes.
I think West Ham are 7 points above us (although we have a game in hand) , they have a much better goal difference , and seem to be scoring goals for fun.
That said , Carlo will be able to attract better players in the future .

buddies i have exciting news. i have assigned team of hi talented science buddies to work day and nite for solution to angry carlo feelings and they say they have breakthru with solution. they send now please stand by i post exciting findings and surely solve all the everton problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.