Match Thread Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to it being a roaring success for the derby I'm going to try it again.

There is absolutely no way we get a win at a place we haven't won in donkeys at. They are too good to let a little side like us beat them. Mark my words we have zero percent probability of winning.

Actually there is more chance of me putting on a frock and going by the name of Sue on Monday than us getting 3 points.

I'm not going to lie this alternative is not as welcoming as the last one I wrote but needs must. Come on fate.

There is absolutely no way we get a win at a place we haven't won in donkeys at. They are too good to let a little side like us beat them. Mark my words we have zero percent probability of winning.

Actually there is more chance of me putting on a frock and going by the name of Sue on Monday than us getting 3 points.

I'm not going to lie this alternative is not as welcoming as the last one I wrote but needs must. Come on fate.
Usually more of a weekend thing for ya?

Tuchel got them organized but they don't play stuff that you should really fear, Draw isn't bad here, Depends if we're missing Rodriguez and Davies because the last two performances have been pretty putrid.

If Everton come away with a 1 nil win away to these im giving up and supporting tranmere.

Why must you torture us Carlo you cardboard super club manager!

Ok, Sue. Good point, well made.

Went there 2 seasons running to see us lose in the last minute,one a midweek with an awful drive home,add to the 98th minute last kick of the game the John Terry miles offside equalizer then it has not been the happiest of away games for going on 25 years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.