Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think our last win away to Arsenal was January 1996 and Chelsea was about November 1994. Joe Royle's second game in charge.
You're right, it would be amazing to win away after so long at all these bogey grounds.

If you swapped Besic out and brought a right back in our current squad would be exactly the size Brands would want. Perhaps you could argue that Gbamin and Delph have never been available but every squad will have injuries.

I think we should have strengthened in January, not doing so will probably cost us top 4. I hope I’m wrong, but the squad is a bit too small IMO.

If you swapped Besic out and brought a right back in our current squad would be exactly the size Brands would want. Perhaps you could argue that Gbamin and Delph have never been available but every squad will have injuries.

I meant to quote this post on my above response.

Top 4 after 38 games

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Everton
4. Man Utd

Vault me in May
I think it's possible. I also think we could go on a bad run and finish 8th or 9th. It could be amazing or it could end up leaving a bitter taste in the mouth seeing somebody like Spurs usurp us in the final weeks and grab a Champions League spot. In any case I think it will be incredibly tight, possibly around 12 points between 3/4th and 8/9th.

Reactions: JLW
I think it's possible. I also think we could go on a bad run and finish 8th or 9th. It could be amazing or it could end up leaving a bitter taste in the mouth seeing somebody like Spurs usurp us in the final weeks and grab a Champions League spot. In any case I think it will be incredibly tight, possibly around 12 points between 3/4th and 8/9th.
Of course I'm being very optimistic but that's because of one man, Ancelotti.
Almost every player has improved under him and now we have a fully fit squad i think we will do it.

For this child of the 60s and 70s

Jenny Agutter - Equus
Susan George
Susan Penhaligon - Bouquet of Barbed Wire
Diane Keen

Status
Not open for further replies.