Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds are 8/1 so bookies think about a 10% chance, which I think is about right.

I was going to have a nibble before the derby at 16s. Still sitting on my two bets at the start of the season.
£150 on top ten finish at 10/11
£80 on top 8 finish at 2s.
Also have all divisions accy
Prem. City
Championship norwich
Div 1 charlton
Div 2 tranmere.
Charlton are fcking up the bet. Pays 23 grand. Asked for a cash out quote 2 weeks ago. They refused.

Because they have a much better squad than we do.
It was more the fact that they are 6 points off top 4 currently with Chelsea, Liverpool, us and West Ham above them. Just seems a short price, they play the same time as us on Thursday

All we can do is win our games, it’s in our hands.

But still a tall order. Considering this year we hadn’t won at Spurs for about 12 years, Liverpool for 22 years and Arsenal and Chelsea is even longer, for us to break all these ducks on one season would be an amazing achievement.

We’d all take Europa when the season started, but we’ll need a lot of luck, and unreal performances to go our way.

You’ll see what this team is about, when they’ve got a statement to go back into the Top 4, in March, on Thursday.

All we can do is win our games, it’s in our hands.

But still a tall order. Considering this year we hadn’t won at Spurs for about 12 years, Liverpool for 22 years and Arsenal and Chelsea is even longer, for us to break all these ducks on one season would be an amazing achievement.

We’d all take Europa when the season started, but we’ll need a lot of luck, and unreal performances to go our way.

You’ll see what this team is about, when they’ve got a statement to go back into the Top 4, in March, on Thursday.
A game traditionally we lose, like Villa last year

Imagine getting top 4 where we had to use Gylfi as some sort of False 9 in a Premier league game and winning, This manager needs to be cloned immediately.

I'd say our chances of finishing 3rd/4th are the same as finishing 8th/9th.

Teams in and around us will hit or lose form and we'll obviously struggle for consistency as we have all season.

So it depends if those teams that have unexpectedly struggled more than us this season, like Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool, can pick it up in the final run of games, or whether they'll stay hit and miss and we'll stay nearer to 3rd than 9th.

Spurs, for exactly, have missed Kane for a fair few games, but now have not only him but Bale looking good for them, whereas we would crumble with one single injury to DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.