2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still mad to everyone else he plays for us. I honestly still can't get over it. Just bought a Colombia 10 top because of him, I'm a grown man and he's really just put the love back into football for me honestly. Obviously there's bad games and all that but with him, Carlo and all the young lads loving it here it's just amazing to watch Everton at the moment, especially when things are so hard elsewhere in life for myself and most other people with the way the world is now.

I just hope that I can get to Goodison and hopefully even Bramley Moore to watch him in person someday, I'd never forgive myself if I didn't, most talented must-see player in my lifetime who has played for us. Honestly think he could easily play for us for another 5 years if he's happy here, look at David Silva, he left City at 34 still playing incredibly well.

He's got to start because of how makeshift their defence is. Positionally they haven't got a clue and you'd struggle to find a better player to put balls in behind.

There is a huge onus Davies and Doucoure to compete though. If they don't, we might as well change James for a defender.
Took all of 2mins30 to prove you right ;)

Is it still mad to everyone else he plays for us. I honestly still can't get over it. Just bought a Colombia 10 top because of him, I'm a grown man and he's really just put the love back into football for me honestly. Obviously there's bad games and all that but with him, Carlo and all the young lads loving it here it's just amazing to watch Everton at the moment, especially when things are so hard elsewhere in life for myself and most other people with the way the world is now.

I just hope that I can get to Goodison and hopefully even Bramley Moore to watch him in person someday, I'd never forgive myself if I didn't, most talented must-see player in my lifetime who has played for us. Honestly think he could easily play for us for another 5 years if he's happy here, look at David Silva, he left City at 34 still playing incredibly well.
He'll probably leave this summer for athletico..

Status
Not open for further replies.