Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not start them if they're fit for the bench?

Unless the game plan is to park the bus for 60mins then bring them on. Cos that plan can get thrown out the window if they score in the first 5mins

Suspect they're got half an hour or so in them.

Allan hasn't played for ages has he? A tad risky to throw him in from the start in a derby too.

Err.. a name and also a few dozen trophies? Maybe a champions league win or two?

I'm sorry, I genuinely don't mean to be an arse, but that's one of the most ridiculous things I've read heard on here.
At the end of the day, it’s irrelevant if they don’t do it here.

Not expecting anything this evening but I would love a good performance with passion. I'm unsure if this current everton team can offer that in big matches. I doubt it, to be honest. They have gone nowhere near proving that over last number of years. I can already hear Seamus Coleman saying his usual stuff after another defeat. More quality players needed in the summer.

In the meantime come ye blue boys. Would love a result here. And even though I mentioned all the above we can still win this. Football can offer that alone.

All the crying at the starting 11 - maybe try and put the alternative - what would have made you not cry arse about the 11?

Calvert-Lewin and Allan start all day, if they're fully fit.

Nobody?

Strange, that.

I cry it in with the best of them but FFS - the level of crying in here and elsewhere. If you're having a meltdown over a lineup, at least offer the alternative.

We're quick to slate the mentality of our bottlers but the defeatist attitude has to start changing from the fanbase too.

WE'LL DO THESE 0-0.

Or something.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.