Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody?

Strange, that.

I cry it in with the best of them but FFS - the level of crying in here and elsewhere. If you're having a meltdown over a lineup, at least offer the alternative.

We're quick to slate the mentality of our bottlers but the defeatist attitude has to start changing from the fanbase too.

WE'LL DO THESE 0-0.

Or something.

COYB
Plenty cried before Chelsea when we were on a horrid run and started 4 CBs and we all know how that turned out. Carlo will have a plan as best as he can without DCL and Allan, whether it’s enough... time will tell

Only down to injury though - the small periods where he's actually available I would have him alongside Doucoure & Davies when Allans out and have him breaking up the play.

Whereas the dastardly duo Slowmes & Sig get waltzed past like they are not even there!
I think Delph has been a liability when hes played giving the ball away in danger areas, offering nothing apart from a two yard pass sideways or back and committing fouls in tackling. His attitude stinks too. No room for him with these lads now.

Everyone moaning about Sky saying we’ve not won there since 1999... What do you want them to do, lie and say we have?

Get a grip. Kopite behaviour.
Nowt wrong with reporting facts, its the continuous repetition and the manner in which the media obviously enjoy repeating themselves over all things Red*hite that gets up folks noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.