Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a 5-4-1, Richarlison up top alone, James AMC, and Digne/Coleman are playing to be attacking wing backs.

It's a terrible side but it's one set up to try and nick one and keep it tight.

In reality, it's a side that's going to get mullered about 3-0.

This kind of things pisses me off (from The Guardian)

1h ago15:52

Preamble​

Hello and welcome to live coverage of the Friendly Derby. Arf! There is vengeance in the air at Anfield, where Liverpool and Everton meet tonight. The return fixture, a 2-2 draw at Goodison in October, was the beginning of the end of Liverpool’s title challenge: Jordan Pickford nobbled Virgil van Dijk with a dreadful challenge and Richarlison was sent off for an even worse tackle on Thiago.
Just announced then that there will be extra 4 seconds added onto taken the knee before kick off. 4 seconds beings Virgil shirt number.

Delph has offered us zero since we signed him! Absolute whopper

Only down to injury though - the small periods where he's actually available I would have him alongside Doucoure & Davies when Allans out and have him breaking up the play.

Whereas the dastardly duo Slowmes & Sig get waltzed past like they are not even there!

All the crying at the starting 11 - maybe try and put the alternative - what would have made you not cry arse about the 11?

Calvert-Lewin and Allan start all day, if they're fully fit.
Personally I would have played Cafu instead of Coleman, Pirlo instead of Tom Davies and given the young lad Batistuta a run out, but Carlo sees it differently I suppose.

This kind of things pisses me off (from The Guardian)

1h ago15:52

Preamble​

Hello and welcome to live coverage of the Friendly Derby. Arf! There is vengeance in the air at Anfield, where Liverpool and Everton meet tonight. The return fixture, a 2-2 draw at Goodison in October, was the beginning of the end of Liverpool’s title challenge: Jordan Pickford nobbled Virgil van Dijk with a dreadful challenge and Richarlison was sent off for an even worse tackle on Thiago.

1613841367901.png

Status
Not open for further replies.