Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the crying at the starting 11 - maybe try and put the alternative - what would have made you not cry arse about the 11?

Calvert-Lewin and Allan start all day, if they're fully fit.

My alternative ( I've used my time machine fir this alternative team )

Southall
Stevens
Ratcliffe
Mountfield
Van Den Hauwe
Steven
Bracewell
Reid
Sheedy
Sharp
Gray

Subs
Olsen
Virginia
Mimms
Kearton
Stowell
Richardson
Harper
Heath

I see a lot of our “fans” have the similar heart to James. Those trenches would be very lonely
As fans we have no control. If we were professional footballers good enough to start for the blues then we all know we’d give 100% and perform to our full potential... that’s what lacked against Fulham for example. Against the RS at Goodison the lads put in 100%, do that again and they’ll have our respect

Tim howard thee absolute weapon. nbcsn just then talking about the vvd carry on. He never said anything about virgil running about like a headless chicken or his wild challenges. The clip played as Tim howard said something like 2 seson defining monents so if your squeamish look away now as pickfords challenge is reckless.

All the crying at the starting 11 - maybe try and put the alternative - what would have made you not cry arse about the 11?

And they aren't starting because The Curse never fails to arrive when Derby Day comes round. And just when you think it'll be ok Pickford drops one in Origi's lap or McDermott, Fairclough, Curtis Jones, McAllister etc score a worldie.... even some nobody on his debut (name forgotten 0-1 at Goodison late 70s)

My alternative ( I've used my time machine fir this alternative team )

Southall
Stevens
Ratcliffe
Mountfield
Van Den Hauwe
Steven
Bracewell
Reid
Sheedy
Sharp
Gray

Subs
Olsen
Virginia
Mimms
Kearton
Stowell
Richardson
Harper
Heath

British players (and a few others) for a British win

1999 since last win at the pit...unbelievable really. Really hope we give them a game, a win would be fabulous. Be great if the 2020’s belong to us.

0-4

Not a chance that lot will have any penetration into the Liverpool back four. Richarlison will be moping about alone up front as bad as last week against Fulham. I hate to be a harbinger of doom but I'm 60 years old in 3 days time and we've won, IIRC SEVEN times in 58 years at that hole.. and I reckon this won't be number 8. They got their mojo back and ours disappeared down a rabbit hole marked "Everton That" the minute Dom had to limp off against Spurs.

I hate to say it but Andre Gomes is pedestrian and has a mistake in him. Seamus works hard but going forward all his creativity usually comes to nothing with that final pass. Holgate is ok but I'd have preferred Mina (Injured of course). Allan out injured, James can't tackle..

Please, please, please prove me wrong and do something amazing in a tough away game FOR ONCE.
I'd be happy with 0-4.

Why not start them if they're fit for the bench?

Unless the game plan is to park the bus for 60mins then bring them on. Cos that plan can get thrown out the window if they score in the first 5mins

Status
Not open for further replies.